Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6, 2012. Azqueta Spain

Stopped for cafe. I took a picture that is a shadow of myself on the camimo.
Lastnight's dinner with my camino friends was fun and relaxing. We are all in some form of pain , although I think I am doing well, so far. Along this beautiful way I have never seen so much cow and sheep dung....it is EVERYWHERE. The Morris thought and smelled the more I thought that all this dung makes the earth green and the seeds flower. My attitude is to try and see the positive of what seems quite negative. If it truly is negative than I need to do something positive to change it. Burn camino. Padre

6 comments:

  1. The Lord's Prayer

    (Spanish)

    Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos
    Santificado sea tu Nombre
    Venga tu reino
    Hágase tu voluntad
    En la tierra como en el cielo
    Danos hoy el pan de este día
    y perdona nuestras deudas
    como nosotros perdonamos nuestros deudores
    y no nos dejes caer en al tentación
    sino que líbranos del malo.

    Amen.

    We're thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Father Frank!! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched for you at the square by the church at Navarette, maybe we will run into you tomorrow. Planning to stay at Najara. Don't walk too fast and remember that tomorrow has no restaurants on the way!
    Laynni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fr. Frank,

    Don't know if you remember me from St. E's, but I saw the article in teh CNW. I'm so excited for you! Looking forward to following your adventures tomorrow. I'd mail some more pounds forward, if I were you.

    Blessings,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. Your blog has been a nice respite from the rat race here in Chicago.

    -Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you today! Hope you had a great walk and and did not get caught in the rain. I will look for you in the square tonight in Belorado or see you tomorrow.
    Beun Camino
    Barry

    ReplyDelete