Friday, October 5, 2012

Estrella Spain. Oct 5,2012

Last night I had a home cooked meal in the albergue made by a couple from Saskatchewan (thank God for spell check). I think that I am a bit over living dorm style with many who snore. Ear plugs didn't help in the least. As I mentioned so many people do this camino for a number of different reasons, many of whom are ardent hikers who just want a long path; thus one is 500 or nearly 800 km. I'd say this is a long path with a well-established infrastructure.
Right now I'm up to 65 miles...435 to go!!! I am praying for you and am working on parishioners whose last name ends in D. I don't have the entire list of names since it was too heavy so I mailed it to Santiago with 4 pounds of other stuff. This backpack is way to heavy weighing at around 30 pounds. As I pray I relying on God and my own memory to fill in the names of all of you. I hope you are all doing well. Burn camino. Padre

No comments:

Post a Comment