Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oct 11, 2012

I arrived in Belorado, a small town with little to do. I'm right off major highway listening to the wonderful sounds of traffic. I lost contact with the 5 other pilgrims I have grown to really like so it's a bit lonely. This is a part of the life on the camino: letting go to embrace new people and experiences. Sounds noble but I don't like it. Acceptance is the key to peace. But it isn't easy.

Sitting in the cathedral in santo Domingo de calzada watching the live roosters perched in an alcove near the altar was delightful.
Hope you are all doing well. I continue to pray for you. Buen camino. Padre

1 comment:

  1. Frank,
    Hope you had a good night in Ages. I will be at a cafe on Camino waiting for you. if we do not meet on Camino please let me know what hotel your in Burgos. I will be in Corona de Casrilla. Calle Madrid #15. Or email me bearb316@gmail.com
    Barry Brooks

    ReplyDelete