Sunday, September 30, 2012

St Jean Piede Porte. Sept 30, 2012

Here I sit in a a small church in this beautiful town in France almost at the border into Spain. I am waiting for Mass to begin, I hope. Thank God for my I phone with its app for all the mass readings and prayers. This me technology is great!!! I slept we'll after a treacherous taxi ride from Pamplona to st Jean. The twists and turns of the highway into the Pyrenees were frightening but I made it to the pilgrim's office. The people wee so kind and welcoming and made sue I had a bed for the night since it was already 10 pm. The weather is bright and cool which is perfect. I think a man looking like a priest just walked into the church. Maybe Mass will begin as I sit here with iPhone and readings. Tomorrow I begin the walk. I will keep praying for you all. Buen camimo. Fr frank

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful, Fr. Frank!! Thanks for blogging your journey. We're with you in spirit and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete